Yosemite Wedding & Day After Session | Destination Wedding Photographer

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1. Steph | oh my designs

December 19th, 2018 at 10:59 pm

Wow! These are seriously magical, straight out of a fairytale!

2. Tori

December 20th, 2018 at 12:42 am

This is so beautiful! I love the day after session you did!

3. Bree

January 25th, 2019 at 8:06 pm

Day after sessions are my absolute favorite! You crushed this Yosemite session! 🙂

4. Jenny

January 25th, 2019 at 8:12 pm

The idea of scrapping the traditional and going on an adventure for a Yosemite wedding instead is just so amazing! I LOVE IT! And those shots on the cliff at the end make my jaw drop! Beautiful

5. Sheena

January 25th, 2019 at 8:17 pm

Jeff, these photos are seriously gorgeous! Love the way you photographed this Yosemite wedding. That sunset haze too! So pretty!

6. Nicole

January 25th, 2019 at 8:25 pm

Stunning Yosemite Wedding! I love all the detail shots – they tell the story of the wedding so we’ll. The couples portraits are the stuff of dreams and swoon worthy!

7. Joanna Adams

January 25th, 2019 at 8:31 pm

How sweet and intimate! Yosemite looks amazing in every way!

8. Magdalena

January 25th, 2019 at 9:51 pm

I don’t know if there is any adventure photographer who doesn’t dream about shooting at least one wedding in life in Yosemite Park. The one you captured is not only shot in the amazing place but it is captured by amazingly talented artist! Some people say that in locations like this photos comes easily but nothin’g more wrong. The colors, the use of light, your edition makes it unique and timeless.

9. Elisabeth

January 26th, 2019 at 12:04 am

Wow, you really captured so many beautiful emotions and details from this elopement/destination wedding. What amazing photos of Yosemite and great day after photos too! On a personal note, I LOVE her lace dress.

10. Lindsey Clawson

January 26th, 2019 at 12:25 am

Wow! If I’m ever looking for a photographer for a Yosemite elopement, I’ll know who to call! Love these shots!

11. Justyna Butler

January 26th, 2019 at 6:41 am

Jeff!!! Yosemite intimate elopements are absolutely stunning! Especially at sunset!

12. Sydney

January 26th, 2019 at 5:47 pm

Every one of these images are so beautiful, you’re an amazing destination wedding photographer!

Message
Event Date
Name

Let's get

Event Location

started

Thank you!

Your message has been sent.
We'll be in touch soon!

Connect

Instagram

→

@jeffbrummettvisuals

connect

© 2019 Destination Wedding Photographer jeff brummett visuals  |  Site Credits  |  terms & conditions